Re: [News] PCLinuxOS is "Big Daddy"

__/ [ spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Tuesday 22 August 2006 17:11 \__

> Jim <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
>> Lots of names, there's loads more, but even though I watched it
>> religiously from the age of three until it was canned, I can't remember
>> any more of 'em.
>
> You remembered more than me, all I could remember were big daddy and giant
> haystacks (but then, I wasn't an avid watcher) :)

I grew up on American wrestling myself. WWF when I was about 10-14 and WCW
after that... also Bushido, which is said to be fake. A few years ago I
watched a few shows of Ultimate Fighting. Now, that's quite rough... and
unlike 'pretty boy' wrestlers, these guys appear not to be on roids.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Wintendo O/S gets malware on its tail
Tasks: 129 total,   1 running, 125 sleeping,   0 stopped,   3 zombie