Re: New entry on seo contests list

__/ [ Laur ] on Monday 21 August 2006 19:44 \__

> hello,
>
> there is a new contest organized by CHML Romania, but it is dedicated
> to romanian users only as payments are hard to be done for other
> countries users....
>
> the search phrase is: chml srucnoc, chml from the brand and srucnoc is
> the reverse form of concurs which means contest in romanian language
>
> it has started on 20th of August 2006 and will end up on 20th of
> December 2006
>
> i submitted my site to this contest and i'd like to hear some tips from
> you, here is my entry http://www.chmlsrucnoc.com
>
> this is how i promote is: dir and article submisions, one way link
> exchange and links added on all my other websites - any other usefull
> "tool" ?

Please abstain from spamming. Many innocent bystanders loathe hearing about
these competitions because they create temptation for blackhat techniques to
be used,e,g, Googlebmpbing that messes up the Web and useless, organic
anchor text. Why not understake a sporting event? Or even a programming
context that takes place 'in a box' rather than mess about 'out in the
wild'...