Re: [News] Serious Vista Bugs Begin to Emerge

__/ [ Roy Culley ] on Sunday 10 December 2006 19:48 \__

> begin  risky.vbs
> <m2c38flo3ouh$.dlg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 17:15:51 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> Windows Vista's Hideous Wakeup Support
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://neosmart.net/blog/archives/299
>>
>> Most likely a problem with the BIOS, not fully ACPI compliant.  This
>> happened when XP came out as well, lots of buggy BIOS's out there
>> that don't fully implement the spec, just enough to amke the current
>> version of the OS work correctly.  When the next version comes out,
>> and utilizes more of the ACPI functionality, it breaks...
>
> Snort, ever the MS apologist. Give it a rest laddie. You are truly
> pathetic.

*LOL* Thanks for giving that post visibility. I'm speechless. One could write
an entire chapter criticising that utterly stupid rebuttal, but I just want
to go to bed now. *smile*

Good night.

--
                        ~~ Kind greetings and happy holidays!

Roy S. Schestowitz      | UNIX: Because a PC is a terrible thing to waste
Swap:  1036184k total,   318072k used,   718112k free,    59284k cached