Re: [News] Cities in Holland Release Formal Document Favouring Open Source Software

"PeterKÃhlmann" <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:elghn3$vr4$00$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ian Semmel wrote:

"PeterKÃhlmann" <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Mark Kent wrote:

begin  oe_protect.scr
Ian Semmel <anyoneNOJUNK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

< snip >

My post did not mention windows or linux, I was just commenting on the
uselessness of your post.

Translate the pdf from dutch into english and then I will be able to
comment on it.

Why don't you do your own work?

He is a windows user Why do you expect him to have a functioning brain?

Translate the pdf from dutch into english and then I will be able to comment on it.

No. Do it yourself.
Why should anyone do *your* homework
And *why* do you assume that anyone would be interested in your "comments"?

What sort of loon posts dutch articles in an english-language newsgroup. Obviously Schestowich has no idea what the article is about and neither do I. I wonder if he has the icelandic version ?