Re: [News] Cities in Holland Release Formal Document Favouring Open Source Software

__/ [ Peter Köhlmann ] on Sunday 10 December 2006 08:50 \__

> Ian Semmel wrote:
>

>> "PeterKöhlmann" <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> < snip >

>>> He is a windows user
>>> Why do you expect him to have a functioning brain?
>>
>> Translate the pdf from dutch into english and then I will be able to
>> comment on it.
>
> No. Do it yourself.
> Why should anyone do *your* homework
> And *why* do you assume that anyone would be interested in your "comments"?

There are no comments.

http://iansemmel.com/blogs/

--
In an Open world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates? -- ??
roy      pts/7                         Sat Dec  9 08:56 - 09:18  (00:21)