[News] Linux Driver Available for Nintendo Wiimote

Control your Computer with your Wii Remote

,----[ Quote ]
| For all of you out there that were lucky enough to get a Wii or
| just a Wii controller, here is a hack for you. The Wii Remote has
| been hacked to work as a mouse for the three main operating systems:
| OS X, Windows and Linux.
`----

http://tech.lostinbluedom.com/2006/12/08/control-your-computer-with-your-wii-remote/

Related:

Wiimote on PC acceleration reading (Video)

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9iBaKsh5z_o