An open letter to Roy Schestowitz

  • Subject: An open letter to Roy Schestowitz
  • From: "Nedd Ludd" <NeddLudd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 18:19:47 -0500
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Roy... dude,

I'm worried for you.  It looks like you spent about 12 hours, from 11:00
last night to about 11:00 this morning, posting links to articles about
linux and open source software.  I counted about 60 posts in that time.  A
quick browse back shows that this how you spend an average day.

Dude, you need a life.

Have you ever seen a girl?  Girls look like this
http://www.nudeshaylaren.com/official/door/shay-laren-04.jpg

Kinda cool eh?  Here's a pretty good web site if you want to learn more
about how girls look http://www.johndx.blogs.com/

If you go outside once in a while you can see and talk to real live girls.
You have to be nice before girls take their clothes off.  Don't touch a
girl's boobies until she let you.

My point is Roy is that there is more to life than just Linux.  Take up a
hobby or go out side.  You're in pretty bad shape so I'd even recommend you
take a little time away from scrounging the web for Linux articles to
masturbate.  It'll be a health change of pace.

Best wishes,
Nedd