Re: SCO-Linux a summary

__/ [ BearItAll ] on Wednesday 06 December 2006 16:19 \__

> I just thought you might like to see this summary of the SCO-Linux
> business, it puts it into context around other things, such as Novell's buy
> up of Suse and IBM's.
>
> http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/12.07/linux.html
>
> Oh, by the way, own up, which of you sent him the worms?
>
> You most NOT pack worms in a cardboard box without supplying them with
> suitable food for the journey, A full appology to the RSPCW (worms) is
> called for.
>
> I didn't know Darl had a a web site of his own.
>
> http://www.darlmcbride.com

*LMAO*

Too bad it runs Linux.

http://toolbar.netcraft.com/site_report?url=http://www.darlmcbride.com

The site yells out "Long live UNIX"

Similar story from earlier this week.

http://www.libervis.com/of_hypocrisy_and_the_fsf

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Mandriva & Fedora - Gotta love them girls
roy      pts/8                         Wed Dec  6 15:32 - 15:32  (00:00)