Re: [News] Analyst: Oracle's Red Hat Ripoff Still Unproven

__/ [ The Ghost In The Machine ] on Wednesday 06 December 2006 15:40 \__

http://searchopensource.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid39_gci1233083,00.html
>>> http://tinyurl.com/twor8
>>>
>>> Less reason for Red Hat to worry.
>>
>> It was a stupid name anyway.
>>
>> However, linux can't be proven to be unbreakable, while Windows is
>> known to be broken in dozens of ways. So everybody should do the right
>> thing by using the proven product, Windows.
>>

> Of course.  What's good for Microsoft is good for the country.

Which one?

> (Now where have I heard that before....? :-) )

Too bad all that stash is in Ireland and Microsoft pays no divident, eh? Too
bad the wealth goes to {a chosen few}^tm, all at the expense of a diverse
industry that employs more people.

Too bad...

Microsoft.

Too bad.

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      |    GPL'd 3-D Reversi: http://othellomaster.com
         run-level 5  Oct 18 14:45                   last=S