Re: [News] Microsoft UK: Buying from Microsoft for Patriotism?

__/ [ B Gruff ] on Tuesday 05 December 2006 18:40 \__

http://www.it-director.com/enterprise/other/content.php?cid=9038&ref=fd_itd

> "Samuel Johnson?s dictum??patriotism is the last refuge of a
> scoundrel??came to mind while I sat through this bombardment of dodgy stats
> and implausible insinuations. I doubt that Gordon Frazer is a scoundrel, or
> any of his colleagues there that day, but I did think they were desperate"
                                                                  ^^^^^^^^^
Apropos patriotism.

"Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that
goes by the name of patriotism -- how passionately I hate them!"

                        -- Albert Einstein

--
Roy S. Schestowitz
  7:20pm  up 48 days  5:34,  8 users,  load average: 0.22, 0.33, 0.52