[News] Slashdot's Windows Privacy/Security Rants

Windows Live and Privacy

,----[ Quote ]
| It appeared to be an SUV, bristling with cameras mounted on the roof,
| and pointing just about every possible direction. The first time we saw it,
| all we could see was that it had a sign on the side, something about
| Windows...
|
| ...I'm not sure I want my neighborhood viewable on the Web from
| ground level. And are they going to edit all the people out?
| I don't see how they could.
`----

http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/12/03/2229249

EveryDNS Under Botnet DDoS Attack: They never anticipated Windows

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://it.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=209564&cid=17085728

Microsoft's reply: http://www.otosnede.com/