Re: [News] It's Official: Microsoft Bricked XBox 360 Failures (and Keeps Quiet About It)

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?t=489979

The Secret Failures of Microsoft

,----[ Quote ]
| There is no choice involved; even most Linux users are forced to pay for a
| Microsoft license in order to obtain a brand name PC.

In more than 20 years of personal computing, I don't think I've every bought a "brand name computer". They've all been mom and pop contraptions.

Oh yeah, I bought a Dell Optiplex a few years back, a Pentium III, but that was from Boeing Surplus when it had been discounted to about $300.

I've certainly used brand names at work of course.

--
The Texeme Construct
http://you-read-it-here-first.com