Re: Photos and Screenshots of the Official Linux on the PS3

On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 10:15:58 -0800, Wayne McClaine wrote:

> flatfish+++ wrote:
>> On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 16:44:57 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>> > Yellow Dog Linux v5.0 screens
>>
>> > Very pleasant to the eye, but I can't read Japanese. Some PS3's will
>> > have Linux preinstalled and YDL 5 is free.
>>
>> It's ugly.
>> Is it free?
>> I certainly hope so.
>
> Do you even know what you're looking at?  No?  No clue at all.....

Probably not.

Linux installs can be as ugly as sin and it doesn't matter; you install
once, toss the media and don't worry about it.

Windows?  Hmm, is it Friday again?  Time to reinstall.  :)

Windows ain't _quite_ that bad, but the popularity of jokes such as that
aren't because nobody every has to reinstall, either.