Re: [News] Photos and Screenshots of the Official Linux on the PS3

> http://ps3.qj.net/Yellow-Dog-Linux-v5-0-screens/pg/49/aid/74727
>
> Very pleasant to the eye, but I can't read Japanese. Some PS3's will have
> Linux preinstalled and YDL 5 is free.

    It's basically showing the install process. I find it amusing that the
EULA is in English when the rest of the application is in Japanese. The icon
in the top left corner should give you an idea of what exactly is being
configured during the install (the system time, user accounts, sound system,
etc.)

    - Oliver