Re: [News] Bill Gates: "We contributed more Web standards than anyone!"

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Who Questions Bill Gates' Commitment to Web Standards?
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | (Gates:) "...we contributed more Web standards than anyone! We have our
> | smartest people who go and work on that stuff .

Lets face it, they did contribute more than their fair share of standards.
They reduced windopz (l)users into becoming the first ever victims
of something called 'drive by viri infection'.

Just visit a web page and get infected.

Micoshaft corporation and whatever they get up to is always another method
of controlling windopz and turning your PC into your enemy.

The only solution is to turn to the light and Linux.
Thats another reason why now they bought into Linux spending
hundreds of millions of dollars to distribute Linux.