[News] Bill Gates: "We contributed more Web standards than anyone!"

Who Questions Bill Gates' Commitment to Web Standards?

,----[ Quote ]
| (Gates:) "...we contributed more Web standards than anyone! We have our
| smartest people who go and work on that stuff . . . we just did the
| OpenOffice . . . our office XML formats we contributed to them . . . we've
| got XML at the core of all our products."
`----

http://www.molly.com/2006/12/14/who-questions-bill-gates-commitment-to-web-standards/

This man is truly out of touch with their operations, as well as the
software.

Microsoft does not want us to use IE

,----[ Quote ]

`----