Re: [News] All Server Shall Become Virtualised

flatfish+++ <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 14:23:18 +0000, Mark Kent wrote:
>

>>> I actually knew that licensing (as in the verb) comes with as 's', but I just
>>> tend to write things quickly, so it was overlooked. This was a good lesson
>>> nonetheless.
>>>

>> I thought you did, but this error is so commonly made that I thought it
>> worth pushing out some assistance.  I'm not interested in the flame wars
>> with people who'll argue the toss, only those who want to know how to do
>> it right!
>
> Yikes.

I almost can't believe it. It *must* be some troll.

> This is getting nauseating.

Yup.

> Mark Kent has his head so far up Roy's rectum that if you tickle Mark's
> feet, Roy giggles.

It would seem that way.

> Do you guys share bowls of Corn Flakes too?

I'd say Roy passes them on to Mark "in good time".

Tracking back through the hierarchy, I see that Mark "Ego" Kent took it
on himself to give English lessons and to criticise Webster! Any sane
man would have provided a link : but in true Roy fashion he reproduced
the definitions as his own.