Re: undisclosed balance-sheet liability ..

__/ [ Peter Köhlmann ] on Thursday 14 December 2006 19:25 \__

> Hadron Quark wrote:

>>> Shouldn't this kind of thing be factored into the "undisclosed
>>> balance-sheet liability" that Steveo keeps threatening people with.
>>>

>> What has phishing got to do with Linux advocacy?
>>
>> Since most Linux users live in their parents basements, only own one set
>> of clothes, don't have a toothbrush or a hairbrush and own nothing of
>> value its hardly likely they will be targeted.
>
> One can't fail to notice the extremely pro-linux bias of the "true linux
> advocate" and "kernel hacker" Hadron Quark
>
> Just add a touch of "racist asshole" and "homophobic bloke", and you have a
> perfect clone of flatfish. I guess that stealing of software will come just
> natural then

By that definition, HQ must be another flatfish nym. Time to modify the list?

--
                        ~~ Kind greetings and happy holidays!

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Turn up the jukebox and tell me a lie"
Tasks: 135 total,   1 running, 132 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie