Re: Schestowitz is Beyond a Joke

"flatfish+++" <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> stated in post
u4Wfh.436$n34.246@xxxxxxxxxxxx on 12/13/06 9:43 AM:

> On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 01:07:13 -0800, peterwn wrote:
>

>> Ian Semmel wrote:
>> <snip>
>>
>> Is Ian a pseudonom for "Flatfish" ???
>
> Notice the baseless accusation.
> So now I have a broadband connection to BigPond which I believe is in Oz.
>

> Date:                       Wed, 13 Dec 2006 08:36:15 GMT
> From:                       "Ian Semmel"
> <anyoneNOJUNK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Newsgroups:                 comp.os.linux.advocacy
> Subject:                    Schestowitz is Beyond a Joke
>

> See how the Linux advocates lie in order to attempt to discredit people
> who post the truth about Linux and it's supporters.

I have yet to see *any* of the accusations about your alleged sock puppetry
supported, even though I have asked a number of the folks who post such
claims.  They have insisted that the evidence is easy to find in the Google
record, yet they have *all* failed to be able to find any to support their
accusations and instead beg me to try to find support for their claims...
claims they themselves cannot support.  I shall not go on their wild goose
chases hunting for some snippet of evidence, assuming it exists, in
thousands and thousands of posts.

--
? Deleting from a *Save* dialog is not a sign of well done design
? A personal computer without an OS is crippled by that lacking