Re: [News] Microsoft Spreads FUD in Digg.com, Using Its MVP's

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Sunday 31 December 2006 00:24 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> Astroturfer: http://digg.com/users/rodtrent
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| Rod Trent, SMS and SUS expert
>>|
>>| Rod Trent, manager of myITforum.com and a Microsoft MVP, is an
>>| expert on Microsoft Systems Management Server. He has more than
>>| 18 years of IT experience ...
>> `----
>>
>> Source:
>>
>> searchwin2000.techtarget.com/ateExpertBio/0,289623,sid1_cid394091,00.html
>>
>> 2,800+ stories submitted to Digg, mainly ones favouring Microsoft.
>> Microsoft may be buying an army of loyalists to intervene with technology
>> news. There are at least two other people which systematically defend
>> Micorsoft and apologise for everything.
>>
>> Latest FUD, submitted 4 hours ago:
>>
>> http://digg.com/gaming_news/Wii_Tops_PS3_XBOX_360_still_wins
>>

> Microsoft have very deep pockets, IÂm quite sure that they´ll bepaying
> for more and more of this kind of thing, as their revenue streams
> continue to dwindle.

MVP: Money-vehicled Promoter

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/12/01/0413212&from=rss

--
                        ~~ Kind greetings and happy holidays!

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Hack to learn, don't learn to hack"