Re: [News] Microsoft Spreads FUD in Digg.com, Using Its MVP's

__/ [ Quantum Leaper ] on Saturday 30 December 2006 03:16 \__

>> __/ [ Quantum Leaper ] on Friday 29 December 2006 23:36 \__
>>

>>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

searchwin2000.techtarget.com/ateExpertBio/0,289623,sid1_cid394091,00.html

>>> Don't like the truth,  XBox 360 had the most available consoles so they
>>> sold
>>> the most,  though the Wii was the most asked about system.   The scalpers
>>> are find the prices on the PS3 dropping fast and the Wii prices are still
>>> holding strong.   The story may not tell the whole story but its not FUD.
>>
>> Have a look at the other 2800+ stories to make judgment that's less
>> sensitive
>> to subjective interpretation.
>>
> Miss the point,  at least post an article from him that supports your
> argument,  it doesn't make you look like a shill instead of him....

I see these articles on a daily basis (last seen an hour ago). These are post
under the technology section (Microsoft stuff in particular). That stuff is
being drowned among a pile of garbage/dross that fits other themes.

Make no mistake. He never replied to my many accusations that he shills; he
only mods me down and runs away. Hadron Quark's departure could be
indication that the payments don't arrive as regularly (if at all) anymore.
I am partly sarcastic here, of course, but there is good reason to suspect
that Microsoft repeats the tactics which it used to combat OS/2.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/43dd05edd75945ae

Microsoft used (and still uses) shills. It's a proven fact. The question
remains: is this one guy, who clearly gets showered by freebies for his MVP
status, shilling here? Is it possible that, as we've seen in the
laptops-for-bloggers fiasco, this guy merely 'returns a favour'?

--
                        ~~ Kind greetings and happy holidays!

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Warning 0x12C: ispell feels tired
  1:05pm  up 73 days 23:19,  6 users,  load average: 0.51, 0.48, 0.63