Re: sign MoU and get delisted ..

__/ [ Doug Mentohl ] on Saturday 30 December 2006 19:41 \__

> "Communication Minister Sofyan Djalil explained the case of the
> Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the government and Microsoft"
>
> "According to Sofyan, the MoU signed on November 14, 2006 was aimed at
> respecting intellectual property rights so that Indonesia can be
> delisted from the Priority Watch List?"

http://www.tempointeractive.com/hg/nasional/2006/12/22/brk,20061222-89949,uk.html

More changing of the laws around the world, whenever the law seems
illegitimate to a foreign force. Hasn't the government got a backbone?

What the "Priority Watch List"? Sounds like a method of FUD. Much like
"you're on our offenders database" and we're watching every move of yours.

--
                        ~~ Kind greetings and happy holidays!

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Open Source Othello: http://othellomaster.com
Swap:  1036184k total,   253768k used,   782416k free,   145292k cached