Re: happy winter holiday ..

__/ [ Doug Mentohl ] on Friday 29 December 2006 18:52 \__

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/main.jhtml?xml=/opinion/2006/12/08/do0801.xml

> Santa banned from Carol Service
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/12/12/nxmas12.xml
>
> http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=47640

Crazy madness. That's the equivalent of being forbidden from telling momma
that you love her... because daddy might find out.

--
                        ~~ Kind greetings and happy holidays!

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: does exactly what it says on the tin
Swap:  1036184k total,   288888k used,   747296k free,    47748k cached