Re: COLA Stats Xmas eve 2006

__/ [ cc ] on Thursday 28 December 2006 16:54 \__

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/d15e2c554d331322?dmode=source&hl=en

> Happy Holidays

Quote-editing makes you a troll, by definition. That, for one, is one thing I
never do. If my subject lines are ever deceiving, it's not intended. I post
quickly, so I rarely think about ambiguity/misinterpretation possibilities.

--
                        ~~ Kind greetings and happy holidays!

Roy S. Schestowitz      | while (!0==1) echo 'Bill Gates' > /dev/null
Tasks: 126 total,   1 running, 123 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie