Re: Why It is Acceptable to Criticise Vista

__/ [ Doug Mentohl ] on Wednesday 27 December 2006 17:19 \__

http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/8/b/28beee41-433e-4c75-bbc5-a63be283d2f7/Gpl_faq.doc

> DuFuS/Fuddie/Tim: what's this got to do with Linux ....

"I'm an American; I believe in the American way," continued Allchin. "I worry
if the government encourages open source, and I don't think we've done
enough education of policymakers to understand the threat."

http://archive.salon.com/tech/log/2001/02/15/unamerican/index.html

Buy Microsoft, it's your patriotic duty

,----[ Quote ]
| That seemed to be the message at the London launch of Microsoft Vista,
| Office 2007 and Exchange 2007 on 30 November 2006. Gordon Frazer,
| Microsoft's UK managing director, devoted most his opening speech to
| a gallimaufry of statistics and quotations intended to show that
| buying these new offerings would somehow make Britain more competitive.
`----

http://www.it-director.com/enterprise/other/content.php?cid=9038&ref=fd_itd

Watch the second video here:

http://boycottnovell.com/2006/12/09/red-hat-videos/

Among many, many, many more...

--
                        ~~ Kind greetings and happy holidays!

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Seeing bad movies only encourages them"