Re: Why It is Acceptable to Criticise Vista

Doug Mentohl wrote:
> Dec 27 2006 13:08 Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Microsoft continuously floods the media with negative
>> campaigns against FOSS, especially Linux.
>
> You mean something like this ..
>
> "The GPL was developed specifically to discourage the development of
> commercial software and eliminate the creation of any long-term
> economic value in intellectual property that emerges from a community
> development process.  This license diminishes, or even eliminates, the
> symbiotic relationship between academic and government research and
> the entire business community"
>
> http://snipurl.com/15w67
> http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/8/b/28beee41-433e-4c75-bbc5-a63be283d2f7/Gpl_faq.doc
>
> DuFuS/Fuddie/Tim: what's this got to do with Linux ....

What does what have to do with Linux?

You mean the original thread by Roy S.?  In the past I also wondered why, on
comp.os.linux.advocacy, Roy S. spammed by the thousands and posted so few
articles discussing the benefits of Linux compared to other operating
systems.  I also wondered why other cola "advocates" rarely question this
fact.

After learning about what "Linux advocacy" really is (immature bozos posting
biased anti-MS articles and lying about MS and Windows), I understand.