Re: [News] Vista Piracy Resurrected, Build-in CTRL+ALT+DEL

__/ [ Peter Hayes ] on Wednesday 27 December 2006 11:52 \__

>> Vista piracy remains a cat-and-mouse game...
>>
>> Crack Available for Vista Validation Update
>>
>> http://news.softpedia.com/news/Crack-Available-for-the-Vista-
> Validation-Update-42565.shtml
>>

>> I've also caught this gem...
>>
>> http://www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=5&l2=24&l3=329&model=1299&modelmenu=1
>>
>> Watch this one image carefully...
>>
>>http://www.asus.com/999/images/products/1299/lockkey.jpg
>>
>> Related video:
>>
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVRMrxF9BkQ
>
> The shot of Bill Gates reminds me of Queen Victoria's "We are not
> amused".
>

> Immunity is better than innoculation.

It is indeed.

Microsoft Windows Is A Greedy Memory Hog, The Cure Is To Feed It RAM

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://bytepowered.org/articles/Article/Microsoft-Windows-Is-A-Greedy-Memory-Hog--The-Cure-Is-To-Feed-It-RAM/539
http://tinyurl.com/yn9ztx