Re: Report: More flaws found in Microsoft's Vista

  • Subject: Re: Report: More flaws found in Microsoft's Vista
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 18:47:07 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Maverick ] on Tuesday 26 December 2006 17:53 \__

> Linonut wrote:
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Freeride belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>>

>>>http://money.cnn.com/2006/12/25/technology/microsoft_vista_flaws/?postversion=2006122516

>> Same old shit.
>>

> Yeup.  Like I said, Vista is just lipstick on an old pig.

I particularly worry about the vulnerability that sticks a cork in Exchange
servers. Think of the effect of 12 million Windows zombies muting all the
mail servers that run Exchange.

Thank goodness... the Internet's infrastructure as a whole does not rely on
Windows... it's only being fed by its zombie garbage (86 billion SPAM per
day... many of which are large in size), so it needs expansion (brute
force). That costs the ISP (and us) more money...

--
                        ~~ Kind greetings and happy holidays!

For governments that eavesdrop, here is a quick list of tags: Communism,
Hawaiian shirts, China, Suitcase, Martha Stewart, Encryption, Prison,
Stalin. Thanks for tuning in.