[News] Taking Alternative Software to Work (Laura DiDiot Talks About Macs)

Taking a Stand for Apple Software in the Workplace

,----[ Quote ]
| While the public perception is that Mac users are a world apart
| from mainstream computing, the Mac and PC worlds are drawing closer
| together as technology continues to converge. Even though Apple
| software sells to a much smaller user base than Windows products,
| Mac users generally face no shortage of business & productivity
| software options
`----

http://www.macnewsworld.com/story/TpYnhw6pCVkPJS/Taking-a-Stand-for-Apple-Software-in-the-Workplace.xhtml
http://tinyurl.com/yhkfvg

This is the second time today that this network of sites (includes
linuxinsider.com) gives Microsoft shills the limelight. the other guy has
been banned from newspapers, due to his pro-Microsoft astroturfing.

Mandatory background:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Didio

,----[ Quote ]