Re: [News] No Wonder the Hiring Standards at Microsoft Has Declined...

http://www.sellsbrothers.com/fun/msiview/default.aspx?content=question.htm

> <snicker>  Interviewer hands you a black pen and says nothing but "This
> pen is red."
>
> <picks up phone>
>
> Interviewer: "What are you doing?"
> Inverviewee: "Calling ISO to let 'em know Microsoft has redefined another
> standard, this time on color naming conventions."

Ah - now that's an easier one.
I'd have held up my own dark-blue pen (the one with the little band of
yellow tape round it) and said - "It's OK thanks, already have a red pen"

(Yes, I had two identical dark blue pens, and one black one.  When the ink
in one of the blues ran out, I bought a red refill for it and marked it, so
that I now have black, blue, red, in black/blue/blue cases.  Been using
them for years.  It seems logical to me, captain!)