Re: Key Novell Employee Leaves in Anger Over the Deal

William Poaster wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 14:47:33 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
> > __/ [ William Poaster ] on Friday 22 December 2006 11:17 \__

> >> Nope.

> >> I chuckled at your Old Ma Hubbard one!
> >>
> >> On the 12th day of Christmas, M$ gave to me.... 12 patches patching,
> >> 11 apps screwed up,
> >> 10 more vulnerabilities,
> >> 9 google searches,
> >> 8 phone support calls,
> >> 7 blast & dammits,
> >> 6 hours downloading
> >> 5 REEEE-BOOOTS!
> >> 4 Oh, fucks!
> >> 3 Bloody hells,
> >> 2 defrags
> >> & a clusterfuck of a windows OS!
> >
> > Just spotted:
> >
> >         Christmas: Windows Mending Season
> >
> >         http://www.heise-security.co.uk/articles/80682/0
> >
> > Context in which this was mentioned same as above... *grin*
>
> Yes! <grin>
>
> Actually I'll pass that to my "other-half". She may find it useful in her
> job as head of IT at a US hospital. Thanks, Roy. :-)

BAWAWWWAWAAWWAWA - Yet more bullshit from the LIE-nix users with there
unbelievable claims. Google does not know of any "Poaster" as head of
IT at hospital. Google does return many skank whores named Poaster -
this is you're wife you idiot. No go play with your killfile you fool.

> And "Compliments of The Season" to you!
>
> --
> On the 12th day of Christmas, M$ gave to me....
> 12 patches patching,
> 11 apps screwed up,
> 10 more vulnerabilities,
> 9 google searches,
> 8 phone support calls,
> 7 blast & dammits,
> 6 hours downloading
> 5 REEEE-BOOOTS!
> 4 Oh, fucks!
> 3 Bloody hells,
> 2 defrags
> & a clusterfuck of a windows OS!

I'm sure many 4th graders and idiot LIE-nux users find this funny. Same
idiots like you who think Pauley Shore movies like 'Duce Biggelow' are
funny.