Re: So long and thanks.

  • Subject: Re: So long and thanks.
  • From: "Ruben Kincaid" <linux-sux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 23 Dec 2006 07:59:53 -0800
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> __/ [ Hadron Quark ] on Saturday 23 December 2006 06:11 \__
>
> > It has been fun guys.
> >
> > Really.
> >
> > Two things to say :
> >
> > 1) regarding flatfish and his "nyms" : put up or shut up.
> >
> > 2) In the face of arguments that prove you wrong, accept it and hope
> > Linux gets better.
> >
> > Seriously : accepting failure is the mark of a true champion.
> >
> > See you all in a new life.
> >
> > Happy Christmas to you all.
>
> You will not be missed. Not for a second. You have been a total jerk, you are
> /extremely/ arrogant and I fail to see why pwople even responded to you you
> first approached the group. Have a nice life with your disgusting attitude,
> which will not get you far.

This is some rich shit coming from paid spammer who eats, lives and
breathes to post lies and twisted truth in order to push his agenda
bitter hate of Microsoft.  Roy boi is a angry liar who is filled with
hate. He post all day, all night, every day and every night. He have no
life other than to post MS-bashing lies on COLA. And this Roy boi fag
have the nerve to claim that somebody else will not get far in life
because of atitude.

BBAAAWWAWAWWAAWAWAWA. Roy boi is such a loser. With his mile wide
internet trail of LIES and twisted truth I can only image what sort of
pathetic company will even bother to interview the little LIE-nux fudge
packer.