Re: So long and thanks.

__/ [ Hadron Quark ] on Saturday 23 December 2006 06:11 \__

> It has been fun guys.
>
> Really.
>
> Two things to say :
>
> 1) regarding flatfish and his "nyms" : put up or shut up.
>
> 2) In the face of arguments that prove you wrong, accept it and hope
> Linux gets better.
>
> Seriously : accepting failure is the mark of a true champion.
>
> See you all in a new life.
>
> Happy Christmas to you all.

You will not be missed. Not for a second. You have been a total jerk, you are
/extremely/ arrogant and I fail to see why pwople even responded to you you
first approached the group. Have a nice life with your disgusting attitude,
which will not get you far.

Best wishes,

                        ~~ Kind greetings and happy holidays!

Roy S. Schestowitz
Cpu(s):  21.4% user,   3.0% system,   1.0% nice,  74.6% idle