Re: Internal/External views dns

__/ [Chris Morley] on Friday 03 February 2006 21:24 \__

> Is it possible to have internal and external views with Suse YaST? Is the
> only other way to edit the conf file by hand? Are there any command line
> tools available?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Chris

I have seen command-line YaST in the past. Unfortunately, it was on somebody
else's box (a SuSE server), so I cannot give you pointers (links). I can
only tell you it exists nonetheless and the GUI is well-invested in. It is
not one of those command-line spit-outs that prompts you for options as text
input, but an ASCII GUI like Pine.

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Windows XP: Dude, where's my RAM?
  7:30am  up 18 days  2:46,  10 users,  load average: 0.80, 0.78, 0.74