Re: Dynamic PHP/ASP Sites

  • Subject: Re: Dynamic PHP/ASP Sites
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 14:34:22 +0000
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
__/ [Big Bill] on Thursday 09 February 2006 14:33 \__

> On 9 Feb 2006 05:33:11 -0800, "Mica" <tinasilvee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>I have a small 15 page website and i am considering CMS option so that
>>i can change the text content easily without going to my webmaster
>>again and again. Is CMS a good option or i should use the traditional
>>way of doing the sites.
>
> I'd better jump in before this gets to be "the site that Roy built by
> proxy".
> Mica, if you're only doing simple text changes, it's highly likely
> that you'll learn to do that properly, including the basic html and
> ftp that are involved, just as easily as you'll learn how to do a CMS.
> Plus you'll have a knowledge base you can port to other uses. It isn't
> rocket science, you know!
>
> BB

With the CMS packages I mentioned, SEO-aspects are all built-in and are
automatically appended. Things are simplified tremendously and this brings
traffic too. I could say much more on that...

__/ [Big Bill] addedon Thursday 09 February 2006 14:33 \__

> Well, at least they get a varied point of view! AIS-E; all human life
> is here!

*smile* It's good to have a balanced point-of-view, I agree.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: There are five regular polyhedra
  2:30pm  up 23 days  9:46,  11 users,  load average: 0.24, 0.27, 0.22