Re: IBL Update started

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 03:43:59 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>__/ [Paul B] on Friday 10 February 2006 03:23 \__
>
>> Hi guys
>> IBL's have just been updated, so it could mean that the PR update has
>> also started.
>>
>> My IBL's have jumped from 590 to 653 but not PR change seen yet:(
>> plh
>> Paul
>
>Thanks for the heads-up, Paul.

No problem :)

>The large majority of all datacentres show no changes, still (for me at least). So,one thing to try is to use:
>
>http://www.mcdar.net/Q-Check/datatool.asp
>
>(input domain, tick "Check for Google Backlink/PR Update")

Yep, did all that already :)

I first spotted it on Link Popularity 3.0.1
Then checked mcdar, and as you say, only a few DC's are showing them.
Which I may add, haven't changed in weeks, but for some reason are now
being picked up in LP.

>By looking at highs and lows, you can see a rough before/after picture.
>There's still flux.
>
>Hope this helps someone...
>
>Roy

plh
Paul

--
http://www.FirstPeople.us
Native Clipart, Wallpaper Pictures, Legends, Wisdom, Art. Safe Surf Rated.