Re: Is floated right navigation considered bad or OK?

There is circumstantial evidence that on Tue, 14 Feb 2006 17:24:19
+0000,  Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote

>?   I'd second that. If you build your site properly, the location of navigation
>?   bars, menus and the like is not dependent upon the order in which they are
>?   included in the markup.

How do you do that? When I put my floated right nav column before the
content in my markup, then the content only appears after the end of
the nav column.

--

Free washing machine help and advice.

www.washerhelp.co.uk