Re: Google Applications are Coming to Linux

On 2006-02-14, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted something concerning:
> __/ [chrisv] on Tuesday 14 February 2006 13:54 \__
>
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>>__/ [John Bailo] on Tuesday 14 February 2006 06:22 \__

>>>Were you not raving about Google some time in the past?
>>
>> He's a troll.  He'll say whatever it takes to get fed.
>
> I still think that Culley should update his stats labels though. Bailo means
> no harm and his posts *cough* sometimes make valid points. Putting him in
> the same category as some group vandals is unfair.

Yeah, Bale-o deserves a vandalism group of his own.* No, maybe a class
shared with Relf. He brought Relf here back when they were dating.

* For the (many) times he was nym-shifting left and right to avoid
filters, for the times he posted links designed solely to get
commentary (many of them nudes or porn), for the times he was on one
side and the other in the course of a couple of posts, etc.

--
Welcome to Hell! Here's your copy of Windows.