Re: Linux booted on Mactel.

__/ [Lefty Bigfoot] on Friday 17 February 2006 15:27 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote
> (in article <dt4lli$2ecr$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>):
>
>> __/ [Linønut] on Friday 17 February 2006 12:52 \__
>>
>>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
>>> wisdom:

>>> I think the Lipsticked Vista Pig will fly before Apple becomes a Windows
>>> vendor.
>>>
>>> Dvorak is cracked, on this one.
>>
>> http://radio.cbc.ca/programs/2newhours/images/flying_p.gif
>>
>> Dvorak used to HotLink this image in his blog. In fact, merely _all_ the
>> graphics in his blog are HotLinked. When I asked him about it, he said it
>> was better than copying without pointing at the source.
>
> The web admins must not know how to use a .htaccess file
> properly.

Some would not react until bandwidth runs out or HotLinking practices become
an epidemic. I don't forbid HotLinking myself, but I keep an eye on the logs
just in case.

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Warning 0x12C: ispell feels tired
  7:55am  up  20:14,  9 users,  load average: 1.32, 1.31, 1.23