[OT] Ping John - Odd Comment Spam

How was that trip you took? Remember that post of yours which mentioned odd
comments and comment spam? Have a look:

http://www.molly.com/2006/02/03/comment-spam-conversations/

    * ?I looked through Holzschlag very interesting bloog, but your molly is
best.? Um, okay. I have never looked through my own Holzschlag much less
anything known as a bloog, and while I?m sure my molly is in fact the best,
I?m wondering just how a stupid script like you has come to know that, too.

    * ?Love your blog!! though I sometimes disagree with you, you really are
intelligent. Always good to read you.? Why thank you, you miserable
software-selling manipulative spammer. I appreciate that you love my blog
and think I?m intelligent. For the record, I disagree with your very
existence. Not that you?d care, considering you are a boring, belligerent,
bot bastard. Can you please go away now? Thanks.

    * ?Java causes that page www long oneself reads carefully.? - So are you
saying that Java can lengthen things? Or are you just trying to sell male
enhancement products to geeks?