Re: Dissatisfied Customer's Message to Bill Gates:

__/ [Peter Köhlmann] on Tuesday 21 February 2006 06:36 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
> < snip >
>
>> As somebody who supports Windows users as well, I often find myself
>> directing people to Microsoft for their trouble. If the attitude towards
>> Linux users is "they know what they are doing and can support themselves",
>> I shall embrace the same attitude when an inexcusable deficiency or error
>> arises in Windows. Guess what? Some of the well-educated people can
>> sympathise and sooner or later realise the flaws in their O/S
>> (installation of software and hardware included) is not something they
>> should blindly accept. There /are/ alternatives.
>>

> You are aware that this was another flatfish troll posted across dozens of
> newsgroups?
> It is just another attempt to get some "discussion" going where he can jump
> right in

Which groups? I am subscribed to many which are relevant, but haven't seen it
elsewhere. Shoot... so it /is/ pink meat /after all/...

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    No SCO code was used to generate this sig
  7:10am  up 3 days 19:29,  7 users,  load average: 1.09, 0.96, 0.69