Re: Website jumping back and forward in Google

__/ [ christian9997@xxxxxxxxxxx ] on Wednesday 22 February 2006 12:10 \__

> I don't get it.
>
> For a certain term my website appears on the first page in the
> afternoon but then jumps back to the third page on the next
> morning...and this happens every day.
>
> I thought it would stop jumping after the PR update (that happened
> yesterday) but it's done it again today.
>
> Why is it doing this?

The PageRank update is definitely unfinished, as yet. Wait a while longer,
but also bear in mind that results pages are not directly affected by or
related to updates of the toolbar PageRank indicator. It may be just an
unfortunate coincidence.

Hope it helps,

Roy

PS - Please quote when replying.

--
Roy S. Schestowitz
 12:20pm  up 5 days  0:39,  9 users,  load average: 0.71, 0.61, 0.64