Re: (OT) Do Know Evil?

__/ [ Stacey ] on Friday 24 February 2006 21:29 \__

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.internet.search-engines/browse_frm/thread/efd7678fe3792051/35d8bf123f67c9e9?q=Easy-to-use+content+management+system%3F+&rnum=1#35d8bf123f67c9e9
> .
>
> I mean sometimes some people take a break every now and then from posting
> here. You did.:-) He use to post quite regularly. David is real busy making
> sites and working on clients sites. If there is a real good discussion that
> seems new to him he just might start posting strong again.
>
> Although, I know you didn't mention Dave in a bad way. Roy mentioning it
> here as such and stating he didn't mention him well, he might as well
> mentioned him on Chris's blog. I am sorry, but I feel it was a little bit
> in bad taste to do that.
>
> Stacey

I never ever mentioned his name in public. Judge for yourself:

http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-hackers/2005-October/002903.html
http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-hackers/2005-October/002904.html
http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-hackers/2005-October/002905.html
[...]

My issue was never a personal one. My issue was (and still is) spam /in
general/. The crushing majority of Blogspot was spam at the time. People
like Chris suffer from it tremendously.

With kind regards,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "These characters were randomly picked"
  2:35am  up 7 days 14:54,  9 users,  load average: 1.15, 0.52, 0.25