Re: (OT) Do Know Evil?

__/ [ Stacey ] on Saturday 25 February 2006 09:18 \__

> <snip>
>

>> I never ever mentioned his name in public. Judge for yourself:
>
> You mentioned his name here in this thread. That is public. You gave links
> to Chris's Blog and stated you didn't mention Dave's Name. You equated Dave
> with Chris's Blog that way.

Stacey,

You know nothing bad was intended. The thread as-is does not discuss the
person we are currently referring. Nothing in Chris' blog or in the
conversations we had mentioned any names. I never even pointed him to this
forum either. I feel like some kind of accusation is made here, despite the
fact that my messages to Chris referred to Blogspot as a whole. The whole
topic was raised because Chris' search engines is completely shattered by
Blogspot. Please watch the following video:

http://chris.pirillo.com/images/blogspotspam/blogspot.html

It's embedded in Flash, so interoperability is no peril.

With friendly regards,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Falsity implies anything
  9:30am  up 7 days 21:49,  10 users,  load average: 0.42, 0.44, 0.52