Re: Google Analytics Feedback required

__/ [ Ian Harris ] on Sunday 26 February 2006 11:24 \__

> Hi
> Is anyone using the Google analytics service and do you find it useful at
> all.
>
> After months of waiting I have been granted an account installed code 48
> hours ago and still not any information received.
> I was told it would 24 hours max wait time before stats became available.
>
> Is it worth the wait or shall I remove the code or am I being to impatient
> with google.
>
> Regards
>
> Ian

You are probably just being impatient. It wasn't long ago that Google made GA
an invites-based service, due to overwhelming demand. See the recent thread:

http://snipurl.com/my62

Speaking of which, Google's Web application for creating Web pages is
suffering from similar overloads. I think it's currently closed.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz
 11:25am  up 8 days 23:44,  13 users,  load average: 1.13, 0.74, 0.68