Re: [Multiposted] Partitioning Plan

  • Subject: Re: [Multiposted] Partitioning Plan
  • From: "Sunday" <s@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 26 Feb 2006 20:34:46 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.mandrake
news:dts39d$2vcn$2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> I imagine you did not do this out of selfishness,

I didn't. I could have cross-posted instead of multi-posted, but I didn't
want some whiny netkop to start complaining, because, as we all know,
cross-posting tends to attract the attention of the anally retentive.
Imagine how glad I am that the decision I made (to multi, rather than cross
post) resulted in congratulatory notices of my netiquette.

> but in the future, please abstain from multi-posting. You are duplicating
> people's effort by going down this route. I wrote a detailed reply to you
> in uk.tcomp.o.linux, only to reveal later on that you have received more
> than enough guidance.

As penance, I shall sit on a pile of broken glass, wear a hair-shirt, flog
myself with a leather whip pre-soaked in vinegar, and stick kitchen utensils
in my groin at regular intervals. You want to try it, mate. You sound as
though you could use it. Meh!