Re: Yet another Linux sucess story

  • Subject: Re: Yet another Linux sucess story
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 07:22:29 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [Sinister Midget] on Monday 02 January 2006 07:08 \__

> On 2006-01-02, Chris H <No@xxxxxxx> posted something concerning:
>>
>> Got a Saitek Cyborg Evo for xmas, I plugged it in and it worked,
>> straight out the box, non of this fucking around with driver CDs
>>
>> What do these stupid anti Linux wankers base their anti-Linux stories
>> upon?
>
> Lies, old wives tales and "testimonials" from their religion's First
> Book of FUD.

Stereotypes, Microsoft-funded propaganda, and bored flatfish that make it
their life's goal to stir up a commonotion in forums and disturb Linux
adoption. I find Linux to be easier to set up and use than anything else I
know of. If this makes you giggle, you must be a victim of FUD. I suggest
that you read the following:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FUD

Seriously. Read it. I'm waiting.

Why are you still here? *smile*