Re: Alexa Internet archive crawler gone wild?

__/ [Jill L.] on Wednesday 04 January 2006 17:06 \__

> On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 06:15:00 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>__/ [Jill L.] on Tuesday 03 January 2006 17:51 \__

>>> I assume that would be a cross dressing googlemeister if it was
>>> available?   It's been removed form the archive....
>>>
>>> ..I would also imagine a google image search for < drag96.jpg > would
>>> turn up the same thing.
>>>
>>> Jill
>>
>>Oh, dear! It's true. Sergei's cleaning up. Google Images was filled with
>>mirrors of that image a few months ago. Anyhoo....
>>
>>http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2005/05/21/yahoo-sponsors-google/
>>
>>There are certain territories that Google's hand can never reach.
>>
> Is the inside of that horrible looking dress an included territory?

I was thinking about Web sites, not bothering with any subtleties or
ambiguity. Whether a crossdresser goes for a Jill or a Joel, who knows? He
and Larry are said to have never been a good pair. They don't get along, so
I'm assuming Brin just had a few too many drinks that night and is straight.

What I would have loved to see is Ballmer in a dress, but it's unlikely to
happen any time soon. Several years ago, he actually jumped out of a cake.
Seriously.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "These characters were randomly picked"
  5:20pm  up 25 days  0:31,  10 users,  load average: 0.65, 0.61, 0.59