Re: Hey Roy, Gates reveals his 'Urge'

news:dpktdc$1pqc$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> __/ [WhoTurnedOffTheLights] on Thursday 05 January 2006 19:41 \__
>
>> "Big Bill" <kruse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> We'll get our own back. I'm off just now to
>>> alt.propellerheads.waffle.interminably to delight them with my views
>>> upon "The theme from Crossroads; the Early Years".
>>>

>> Propellerheads? Just checked them out on Yahoo Music. What are they?
>> Mutes?
>
> The first thing to have crossed my mind is one of these:
>
> http://www.woodbridgeparty.com/Thumbab587.jpg

Hahahahahah! Okay, ok. I had to look that up too.

"The term 'prophead' is a holdover from the days when the nerd kids on the
block wore caps with little propellers on top. This fashion gave way to the
pencil pocket protector. Here at the WDJ, 'propheads' refers to programmers,
developers and other technically-oriented types. A weenie doesn't even use a
regular keyboard, just a little one with two keys: 1 and 0. Weenies talk
among themselves in continuous data streams, which sound to mortal ears like
a modem logging on."