Re: Adsense Gadget

  • Subject: Re: Adsense Gadget
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 18:14:26 +0000
  • Newsgroups: alt.html
__/ [Blinky the Shark] on Saturday 07 January 2006 07:10 \__

> I see you guys going on all the time about Adsense -- ran across this FF
> extension, tonight.  Don't know if it's useful or not.
>
> http://code.mincus.com/?p=3

I  have used it for about 4 months. Finally, U have even more zeroes in my
status  bar. I remember the days when I was more fortunate, which is why I
had  it  installed in the first place. It's stable, quite reliable and  it
never  nags about failed attempts to authenticate. If you ever find  your-
self  checking AdSense report regularly (even occasionally), then I'd rec-
ommend  it. The numbers become far less distracting in due time, so visual
clutter is not an issue.

Roy

PS - Blinky, I see that you settled on "Mandriva 2006.0 Linux; kernel
2.6.12". Glad you got it working eventually.

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      | Vista: as the reputation of "Longhorn" was mucked
  6:10pm  up 28 days  1:21,  13 users,  load average: 0.71, 0.58, 0.65